Talked to several employees and told them I would pay at each service and they said okay.They gave me a device to sign and left out a lot of information, including the part where they take the money out of your checking account!

I never allow that of anyone!!! They said there was not automatic renewal, but there is. The corporate office address on the website is gone; my letter was returned. I found them to be deceitful, disrespectful, not caring about their customers or their reputation.

Sent a letter of cancellation and explanation and no one has contacted me.They are not to be trusted since they do not have any intention apparently of working with their customers or listening to what they say or what their service needs are.

Review about: Edge Pest Control Customer Care.

I didn't like: How dishonest and misrepresented things were.

Had an Experience with Edge Pest Control?

Comments

Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more