Service Scheduling

I called Edge Pest Control to cancel my service since I moved. They stated that if I cancel my service I have to pay $199.

I asked if they can just move the service to my new address, they looked up the address and it showed they don't come out that far to the town where I moved. They stated I have 2 choices. I can move my service to a family members and have them pay for the service till the end of the contract, or I can contact the new owners of our old house and ask them to take over the contract. Who has ever heard of something so ***??

I explained it is not my fault where I am moving to is not in their residential area. I even gave them my address and they have sent me mail to my new address (so they know I am not lying). I explained this is absurd that I have to pay for something when it is clear it is out of my control to keep the service. I explained to them, I will contact my family and friends and tell everyone to cancel their Edge Pest Control if they use them.

I also, have never submitted a complaint like this before, but I am now-and I will NEVER go with their service again. They could have had a customer with a good voice to say complimentary things about them- instead I will spread the bad experience. I am very disappointed and I ended up paying the $199 or they said in the paperwork I got in the mail they will send me to collections. Never again.

I hope the $199 is worth the negativity that I will be spreading. Again, very disappointing.

Review about: Edge Pest Control Pest Control.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Tricked into signing contract, Dishonest and misrepresented, Customer loyalty-none.

Comments

I'm sorry that your living conditions required the services of an exterminator monthly.