Edge provided us terrible service.We had to call just to get them to provide the initial interior service.
In two months, we had to call 6 times with zero results. Three days after they allegedly provided a service call, we had 19 wasp nests. Our son was stung three times. Every time I called, they said let us make it up to you and provide another service call.
Always promising to send someone more important than the last. We finally called and said no more chances. They admitted that they had not provided the service as promised, but refused to refund our initial payments and then threatened a cancellation fee. Just because you come to a home, doesn't mean you are providing a service.
If you do nothing to decrease spider or wasp activity, how can you charge for such services or lack thereof?
Our backyard area is full of spider webs and wasp nests with absolutely no decrease in activity after 4 service calls.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "The same thing happened to us with the same exact number of Folio Oyster colored chairs which we purchased seven years ago and about two years ago they started to..."
- "So this is extra sauce? What is regular sauce? Dont put it as an option if you dont do it! ..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."