Edge Pest Control Wasp Pest Control Review from Broomfield, Colorado
Edge provided us terrible service.We had to call just to get them to provide the initial interior service.
In two months, we had to call 6 times with zero results. Three days after they allegedly provided a service call, we had 19 wasp nests. Our son was stung three times. Every time I called, they said let us make it up to you and provide another service call.
Always promising to send someone more important than the last. We finally called and said no more chances. They admitted that they had not provided the service as promised, but refused to refund our initial payments and then threatened a cancellation fee. Just because you come to a home, doesn't mean you are providing a service.
If you do nothing to decrease spider or wasp activity, how can you charge for such services or lack thereof?
Our backyard area is full of spider webs and wasp nests with absolutely no decrease in activity after 4 service calls.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "So this is extra sauce? What is regular sauce? Dont put it as an option if you dont do it! ..."
- "I went to King Soopers in Broomfield, CO (2355 W. 136th) to pick up a pre made chicken sandwich on 1-14-16. Half way through eating my sandwich, I realized that..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."