Rep cold called me in my non solicitation neighborhood while I was working in my garage.I told him I already had a company I used but I was willing to try his for a couple of times.

He never said I would be locked into 2 years or I would have said no. Now ive had 2 services and wanted to cancel. After many phone calls with Jake, Im told there is nothing I can do. They are not responsible for their employees and ILl be charged $350 cancellation fee .

I see there are many complaints against them. Dont do business with them! Ive used Absolute pest control for 15 years.

No contracts no fees.Love them!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Edge Pest Control. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Edge Pest Control to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edge Pest Control and edge pest control pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments